* Regular Season: 11/16 to 1/4/2021
* Playoff Starts: January 6th
* Grand Slam: July 1-10 (8 players x Level)
* Registration open until: November 15th
* Early Registration Cost: Only $25 (use promo code “summer20”)
Why should you play at US Tennis League?
- Play 6 matches in the Regular Season.
- Top 2 players per division will qualify for playoffs and play up to 4 more matches.
- Division Winners prizes.
- City championship match will be video-recorded and highlights will be posted online.
- City champions will qualify to play in the Grand Slam competition against other champions to take home $500 cash prize.
- US Tennis League goal is to Provide an Outstanding playing environment for our Players.
- 24/7 support, drop us a line at any time, email@example.com
You are in control of your tennis schedule, play when and where you want.
- The Most Competitive Flex Tennis League.
- Umpire on court: Play for the challenge.
- Match Highlights ( Video-Recording).
- Over $600 in prizes: Cash Prizes, T-Shirt, Car magnet, Glass Trophy.
- Tennis League Gallery: State of the art Gallery with City Champions pictures and Testimonials.
- Have fun while burning calories.
- Lower resting heart rate and blood pressure.
- Lower body fat.
- Improve muscle tone, strength and Flexibility.
Grand Slam Competition
- Champion vs Champion: 4 champions playing against them for glory.
- $500 cash prize: On top of the satisfaction to play great matches in fron of family and friends.
- Umpire on the Tennis Court.
- Video recorded matches: All Tennis matches will be recorded for US Tennis league.
You will be placed in a local division with other 5 to 10 players of your same level of playing close to you, quality tennis matches without driving long distances. Whether you play tennis occasionally or regularly there is a level for you.
What's a Flex Tennis League?
The Flex League format groups players of similar ability together in an organized seven to ten week league that allows participants to schedule matches on their own terms.
Flex League can be either singles or doubles, all organized by NTRP ratings, ensuring fair and competitive matches. What makes Flex League so unique is that you play your matches when it’s convenient for you, as either player can take responsibility for setting up a match in any given week. That allows players to compete at a time and a date that’s mutually convenient.
5 Levels of Playing: 3.0 - 3.5 - 4.0 - 4.5 and 5.0
3.0 – Fairly consistent when hitting medium-paced shots, but is not comfortable with all strokes and lacks execution when trying for directional control, depth or power. Most common doubles formation is one-up and one-back.
3.5 – Has achieved improved stroke dependability with directional control on moderate shots, but still lacks depth and variety. Starting to exhibit more aggressive net play, has improved court coverage and is developing teamwork in doubles.
4.0 – Has dependable strokes, including directional control and depth on both forehand and backhand sides on moderate shots, plus the ability to use lobs, overheads, approach shots and volleys with some success. Occasionally forces errors when serving and teamwork in doubles is evident. Rallies may be lost due to impatience.
4.5 – Starting to master the use of power and spins and beginning to handle pace, has sound footwork, can control depth of shots and is beginning to vary game plan according to opponents. Can hit first serves with power and accuracy and place the second serve. Tends to overhit on difficult shots. Aggressive net play is common in doubles.
5.0 – Has good shot anticipation and frequently has an outstanding shot or exceptional consistency around which a game may be structured. Can regularly hit winners or force errors off of short balls and can put away volleys, can successfully execute lobs, drop shots, half volleys and overhead smashes and has good depth and spin on most second serves
Find your City
We are constantly adding new cities, please check back regularly.
Playing Regions: Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami Dade, Brodward/FT. Lauderdale, Indiana.
What is your refund policy?
We have a no risk policy, you will be refunded if we don’t have enough players in your area to form a division and you will be refunded if you register for a league and pull off before schedules are posted.
Tennis League for your busy lifestyle
US Tennis League offers 4 seasons a year, it’s easy to join and always free: Register here today. You will play up to 11 Matches per season plus the Grand Slam Competition, if you don’t get excited about this you are probably in the wrong sport.
Men’s and Women’s Divisions are offered for 5 different playing levels from beginners to advanced players, join + 500 players in your city and enjoy the most competitive tennis league in town.
Fresh League format:
Like everything else Flex Tennis Leagues are evolving and US Tennis League is rising the bar with new features never seen before.
Don’t Settle for less:
Don’t just play tennis and go home, US Tennis League is the ultimate challenge for recreational players, feel the pressure the night before a playoff match, get nervous when playing a recorded match with an umpire on court, set your own goal to qualify for the grand slam competition and win over $600 in prizes, look around, you won’t find that feeling anywhere else.
Our team is committed to create the most attractive and competitive league in your city, we are here to stay and with your continued support we will continue to serve up champions